I can’t imagine my life without a bra. I’ve been wearing them for as long as I can remember, and I love them. There are so many different styles and types of bras available these days, it’s hard to know which one is right for you. But I think every woman should have a few good bras in her wardrobe that make her feel confident and sexy. Here are just a few reasons why I love my bras:
1. They make me feel feminine and sexy.
2. They give me support and make me feel confident.
3. They come in all sorts of different styles and colors, so there’s something for everyone.
4. They can be dressed up or worn casually.
5. They come in all different price ranges, so I’m not just limited to the cheapy bras found at my local discount store.
6. Bras can actually increase your bust size! But you have to wear them for a few months and they train your pectoral muscles which allows your breasts to hold their shape better (this doesn’t work with padded bras!).
Here are some great tips for buying the right bra:
1. It should fit well on the loosest hook, which you can tighten as the band stretches. You don’t want it too loose or too tight. Be sure the band is not riding up in the back.
2. The cup should contain all of your breast tissue, especially near the underwire. There shouldn’t be any spilling over or bulging out of the top or sides. You want to make sure you don’t get any “quad-boob” (when your breasts spill out of the cups in the front).
3. The straps should fit comfortably on your shoulders and stay adjusted. Don’t leave them too loose or too tight. If they start slipping, tighten them and try again. It should be snug enough so that when you raise your arms in the air there is very little movement in the cups. If the straps slip, you’ll need a smaller band and larger cup size or try a different style of bra with wider set straps.
4. The center panel between the cups should lie flat against your breastbone and not gape open (this is called “center-molding”).
5. Most importantly, it should make you feel good about yourself!
If you love your bra, it will give you the confidence you need to rock that dress or top!
I recommend you find a great lingerie store and get fitted by a professional. If there isn’t one in your area, look on our website I've listed below for more information about bras and sizing.
Leave a comment