I have a frozen shoulder and need a Bra.
Do you have a Frozen Shoulder and need a bra you can actually put on?
We know just how hard it can be to struggle putting on a bra with this condition.
BraEasy is here to support your girls with our BraEasy bra.
If your looking for a bra you can put on with one hand and take off with just two fingers then look no further.
A frozen shoulder (ADHESIVE CAPSULITIS) is a common condition affecting 3% of the population. It most usually affects people over the age of 40 years, in women far more often than in men. It may be triggered by an injury or previous surgery (heart or breast) but it is also associated with a range of medical conditions including diabetes, thyroid disease, Parkinson’s disease and inflammatory disorders. It occurs in both shoulders in 10% of individuals.
This condition is characterised by specific phases which overlap. Overall though, frozen shoulder is a self-limiting condition which may take up to up to two years to resolve.
There are 3 distinct phases to a frozen shoulder:
- The FREEZING PHASE lasts about 2 to 9 months (sometimes even longer in diabetics). Patients get pain at rest, with activity and also pain at night. There is significant restriction of motion.
- The FROZEN PHASE displays progressive stiffness, lasting up to 12 months. Pain occurs only at the extremes of movement but the shoulder remains stiff.
- The THAWING-OUT PHASE is the resolution phase where movements improve over a 12 to 24 month period. This phase is not typically painful.
At BraEasy Fashion Vs Function means you don't to choose.
Fashion needs to work for you, not the other way around. We believe that inclusive design is vital in all our bras. Getting dressed shouldn't be hard work!
You CAN have a bra that is both functional and fashionable.
How do you put it on? Here is Jamie to show you how!
Measure Your Size
1. Select your Bra and size by placing and order.
2. Select Cash On Delivery and the invoice will be sent straight to your email.
3. This can then be given to your provider for payment.
4. Once the payment has been recieved we will ship your order to you.